Workshops and Training
As many firms are finding out, developing a strong and integrated programs takes time.
Internalizing the issues, understanding the positioning of the firm, and align with core values and goals of the enterprise are all critical steps in the process. As many firms are finding out, developing a strong and integrated CSR program takes over time be internalized, and align with core values and goals of the enterprise. It is a process that must begin at the top, and be internalized through the entire structure.
It is process which Collective Responsibility helps its clients with through customized workshops.
Sustainability in China
- The environment and social issues China faces
- Primary stakeholders and their catalysts
- The regulatory / consumer risks to business
- Defensive / offensive strategies
Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy:
- Aligning CSR and Sustainability with Business Mission
- Program and Partnership Development
- Stakeholder Analysis, influence, and impact
- Engagement and Capacity
Beyond Business As Usual
- Limits of Growth and Recalibration
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Beyond Business As Usual: CSR, Sustainability, and Shared Value
- Creating a Framework for Sustainability and Responsible Leadership
Corporate Social Innovation and Creating Shared Value:
- Sustainability & Social Intrepreneurship
- Creating value through social/ environmental solutions
- Recalibrating the Corporate Mission and Vision
- Stakeholder Analysis, Alignment, and Engagement
Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
- Social Innovation and social entrepreneurship in Asia
- From Vision to Impact – Mission, Values, and Vision
- Building Organizational Capacity – Boards, Staff, and Funding
- Funding and Scale for Social Enterprises
In delivering the most effective workshops , we create topics and context that not only educate the audience, but engages and allows for action once participants have returned to the office.
Sessions are designed to be interactive, current, lively, and loaded with tools and grounded in the experience that we have accumulated in out experience building organizations, managing teams, developing cross sector solutions, and years of study.
We would like to thanks Richard for supporting our recent workshop with Princess Laurentien from the Netherlands in cooperation at DSM. His professional manner, depth of knowledge, and ability to engage the stakeholders were key to getting participants to commit to the next steps in improving water environment in China together.
Going forward we look forward to working with you and Collective Responsibility to help guide The Princess with reaching the Chinese public through her character Mr. Finney on the Sohu website.
Julie Adams – DSM, Nutrition Improvement Manager APAC
Richard is an expert in CSR, social innovations and entrepreneurship. He is very knowledgeable in the field and is a very experienced speaker. Each time the audience were very satisfied with what they have learnt from Richard’s talk / lecture. We were very happy to work with him.
Raymond Chu – Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Assistant Director (Entrepreneurship & Commercialization), Institute for Entrepreneurship
The company has engaged Richard to run a Corporate Sustainability training on Apr 24 2010. During the course of this engagement, we found Richard to have very good experience and knowledge of the logistics industry. Richard was able to articulate his experience
Annie Ren – TNT, Corporate Sustainability Associate Manager
Richard’s sound technical skills are complemented by an in-depth understanding of organizations based in China and their approach to responsible business practice. We found him able to support our project with constructive, pragmatic and timely advice that was also cost-effective – a rare combination!
Michael Parks- Manager – Corporate Responsibility Group Corporate Affairs